Windows 7 Enterprise 32 bit
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Windows XP SP2 32 bit
Page updated April 2012
If you is satisfied with my work, please consider to use the Donate button.
Do you wanna know why?
You are automatically informed, when new "builds" of my extra CapaLib feature files is ready to download.
But what to do when a new "Main" version of the PsPdad Editor is ready to download from www.pspad.com:
Don't do the following #1-6, but wait for a new version of my Installer, that automatically will do the following #1-6 on your computer, including unpacking of the new versions of my and all others extra CapaLib features, and remember that I automatically will alert you about my new version.
- Close the PsPad Editor, including the icon in system tray at the clock in the right lower corner of the screen.
- Make a backup of your current PsPad Editor and my extra CapaLib features. Result is stored in C:\ITD\TrywareDk\Bin\Backup
- Install the new version of the PsPad Editor from www.pspad.com
- Compare the following files with your current files in C:\ITD\TrywareDk\PsPadEditor\Backup, using rightclick anywhere inside the file, select "textdiff with this file", and select the new identical file from www.pspad.com in the "identical folder" on %ProgramFiles%\PsPad Editor.
Compare all the files in all subfolders of C:\ITD\TrywareDk\PsPadEditor\Backup, which doesn't include the following files from %ProgramFiles%\PsPad Editor:
*.bak, *.lnk, *.bin, *.bmp, *.chw, *.dat, *.chm, *.exe, *.dll, *.pdf and *.txt
For each of the files you find using "textdiff with this file", select the "Results Processing" icon in top of screen:
If any, the shown text is the new features of the PsPad Editor, so copy those lines to the new identical file from www.pspad.com in the "identical folder" on %ProgramFiles%\PsPad Editor. Don't just copy your old file from C:\ITD\TrywareDk\PsPadEditor\Backup to %ProgramFiles%\PsPad Editor, because then you won't get the new features of the PsPad Editor.
- Test that the new features of the PsPad Editor works.
- Make a new backup of your current PsPad Editor and my "old" extra CapaLib features. Result is stored in C:\ITD\TrywareDk\PsPadEditor\Backup
- Be sorry not to gain access to my new CapaLib features ;O(
;o) Your brain is also like a parachute. It works best when it's open